Arna 1.5 Ti

alfasuddriver

Arna 1.5 Ti

Post by alfasuddriver »

Well I've got a new project...it's not been on the road since 1999 but thankfully stored in a garage. Put a strong battery on it and me and my Dad rocked the car too and fro in third and gave the key a turn...it started!
Attachments
image.jpg

KevJTD

Re: Arna 1.5 Ti

Post by KevJTD »

rare as hens teeth!
Giulietta JTD 170
Lancia Delta integrale
Lancia Flavia coupe 1.8 1963
Lancia Dedra turbo
Renault Clio 197 RS

I'm bad with people things
But I should have tried more

Simonsud

Post by Simonsud »

Very nice years ago when I worked at a used car site we sold a arna and a Nissan cherry Europe no one knew what they where then so be ready to explain what it is in carp arks and forecourts

Spacenut

Post by Spacenut »

Superb! I really like the Arna - smaller than the 33, lighter too. The ideal home for a boxer 8-)

alfasuddriver

Post by alfasuddriver »

Looking forward to getting it up and running. No clutch or brake pedal at the moment. The panels are so thin it's no wonder it's so light. The drivers door needs replacing as well as the bonnet so if anyone knows of a Cherry that's being broken up I'd be grateful if you'd let me know. Looking for a fair few spares so if you have any you want to part with get in touch..

Sud 145

Post by Sud 145 »

That's a brilliant find.

alfasuddriver

Post by alfasuddriver »

Badges...
Attachments
image.jpg

Spacenut

Post by Spacenut »

Neither of the badges are straight - I hope that wasn't an example of the legendary Italian build quality everyone seems to go on about? I guess they are adhesive backed and they sagged over time?

Nice to have a Tourismo Internazionale though :D

alfasuddriver

Post by alfasuddriver »

Spacenut wrote:Neither of the badges are straight - I hope that wasn't an example of the legendary Italian build quality everyone seems to go on about? I guess they are adhesive backed and they sagged over time?

Nice to have a Tourismo Internazionale though :D
Haha, well the Arna Ti badge is the one attached to the car and the 'Europe' is one I found the other day and just balanced it on the other badge...seemed amusing at the time! The 'Europe' badge was off the the Japanese/Nissan badged version.

As far as I know it's one of only two left. There is only one sorned on howmanyleft.com and don't think it's mine as it's been hidden away since the 90's....

Fluffyduff

Post by Fluffyduff »

That's lovely. Years ago, I found a picture of an arna racing, deep dish slot mags and only 3 wheels on the ground. Ive since lost it but it looked brilliant.

Much love for the unloved!

Post by 920 »

alfasuddriver wrote:Badges...
Sorry to bump up an old topic!

Alfasuddriver, have you still got that Europe badge? I've been searching for one for ages and if possible I'd like to buy it from you!

Alfasud-parts online

We are the ARNAFISTI !

Post by Alfasud-parts online »

Hi Alfasuddriver

Blimey, nice to find another Arna Ti owner, pretty exclusive club, I have a one owner 85 Arna Ti which is having a 160hp race 1.7 engine fitted and 84 Alfa romeo race championship winning Aroc racecar which won the championship in 1993, must set up the Arna and nissan cherry europe owners club, we are the Arnafisti !! the most exclusive club for the rarest post war Alfa model there is !

Have quite a few Arna spares so contact me at Alfasud-parts online if you need anything

alfasuddriver

Post by alfasuddriver »

I've now sold the Arna and the chap I sold it to has sold it off on. Think the new owner is on here somewhere. Super rare!

alfatwo

Post by alfatwo »

Arnaldo%20festa.jpg
Here's one from Milano a couple years ago

Dave
Attachments
12.jpg

Alfa_Japan

Post by Alfa_Japan »

How are things cracking on with this lovely Arna Ti?
Registro Alfasud Giardinetta internazionale (R.A.G.i.)
http://www.alfasud-giardinetta.net/