Lancia beta

Simonsud

Lancia beta

Post by Simonsud »

Just putting out some feelers as a friends lancia beta s1/2 is coming up for sale soon it was lowered on coil overs but is now all back to standard and standard wheels it a 1.6 single carb
It's just passed it MOT it's only ever had two bits of welding on rear turrets not because of holes but rust blisters between the double skin panels . It's going to have the front wings painted as it's had two s/h metal wings fitted as it came with fibreglass ones it's been repainted years ago and could do with a repaint to make it show condition but is perfectly usable as a daily driver my mate was going to get it repainted but I advised against it as car is so solid and honest that it would look like he was hiding something if he repaired it before he sells it
It's had all the calipers rebuilt braided hoses cambelt and water pump plus loads more but he's moving workshops so has no room for it
I will get more photos if anyone is interested
Attachments
image.jpg

KevJTD

Re: Lancia beta

Post by KevJTD »

i'm always a sucker for a beta coupe, but this one is beyond any spare cash i have at the moment :(
Giulietta JTD 170
Lancia Delta integrale
Lancia Flavia coupe 1.8 1963
Lancia Dedra turbo
Renault Clio 197 RS

I'm bad with people things
But I should have tried more

Simonsud

Post by Simonsud »

I thought it was a bit of you was going to pm you before I posted it it's not silly money but also not being given away not sure how to value it as apart from slight blisters around screen and door trims it's unbelievable clean it even got jacked up on its jacking points for its mot !!!

Simonsud

Post by Simonsud »

Front end painted last night still for sale it's going on eBay soon starting bid around the £2000 mark
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg