Sealey Power Mig 250 Welder for sale

PETROLHEAD

Sealey Power Mig 250 Welder for sale

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Hi Guys

I have come across this Sealey Power Mig 250 mig welder via an engineer contact/friend of mine, who simply no longer has use for it.

It has been used right up until last week on a Sony Playstation Car Racing gaming chair of all things, so is a working welder.

It is a 3 phase, 250 amp model, with adjustments for amperage, wore feed speed, timed tack weld etc etc

I saw it being used myself on his last project, so i know it worked then, but i only have single phase electrics in my own workshop so i cannot demonstrate it working.

The amperage settings seemed to make little difference beyond 3 or 4 out of six, but it was hard to tell from the weld itself, as the gas was getting very low, the earth lead left a lot to be desired, and the material thickness differed from previously, and so for this reason, although it does work and weld, i would describe it as spares or repair to be on the safe side and save my reputation! lol!

I have fitted a brand new 200amp earth lead and clamp just in case this was/is the issue, so the welder comes with the weld torch and lead, new earth lead, and a gas bottle regulator.
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0052.JPG

last weeks welder project, the gaming chair!
DSC_0037.JPG

please contact me with offers, cash, wheels, spares etc

it can be collected from nottinghamshire, delivered by myself at fuel/time cost, or pallet delivered via a courier at your own expense of course
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

PETROLHEAD

Re: Sealey Power Mig 250 Welder for sale

Post by PETROLHEAD »

SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon