Workshop Compressor SOLD SOLD SOLD

PETROLHEAD

Workshop Compressor SOLD SOLD SOLD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hi all

following a substantial overhaul of my own workshop and garage set up, i have for grabs my Compair Compressor.

it is as big as you can get for a single phase 240v supply, 3hp, 2.2kw, so will install in your average Man Shed so long as you have about 16/18 amps of juice to start it off

it is a great size tank, 150litres, and makes air very well, all the soft start valve auto cut off and cut in, isolator switch works 100% as it should.

i have drained the tank daily, recently cleaned the air filter and changed the oil, but it is probably ready for a belt as i don't remember the last time it had one, available from ebay for about a fiver!

i have only ever used it for general workshop tools, impact guns etc and prepped and painted one whole car, however it will drive sanders, da tools and spray guns of course.

as a bonus, i also have a second compressor with a similar sized tank, that i had planned to use as a secondary air tank supply.

It actually still has an air pump, isolator switch, blow off valve and gauge attached, but i have never had an electric motor attached to it as i bought it purely as a secondary tank, but it might just repair as a sellable compressor again with a little effort?

This will be included in the sale FOC as a good tank or source of spares.

I also have a an inline tool oiler that can be included, and possibly a few other bits and bobs?
DSC_4133.JPG

£200 ovno

PM me with interest
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon