Fusi

LooLooSud33Spider

Fusi

Post by LooLooSud33Spider »

Hi All.
In 1978 I was with Dad in Milan funnily enough family holidays alway seemed to include a trip to Alfa in Milan ! Anyway on this one occasion Dad had a meeting with Alfa top brass including Mr Luigi Fusi. As he was in his meeting I was given a guided tour of the museum. After the meeting Dad was handed a copy of his excellent book “Alfa Romeo all the cars from 1910”. By Luigi himself which he personally signed dads (they all have a copy of his signature). In later years I had my own copy. Anyway since I inherited Dads personalised copy I now have 2 so I’m considering selling mine.
Would anyone on the forum be interested. The book isn’t new
but it is in good condition. The dust cover is a little faded on the spine and is a little worn. (I know that with books condition is everything and it is just the jacket that’s suffered.)
Remember this copy dates from the late 70s. I’ve seen some crazy prices for these books on various Platforms (checked out some on EBay and amazon) and I really don’t know how to put a price on it so I would welcome any offers.
This book is generally considered a must have for all serious “Alfisti”.
Lou.
AFF336D3-628D-4F4D-8F08-7BF3470AFE47.jpeg
Alfasud Ti 1984
Alfa Spider 2.0 Ts 916
Alfa Spider 20v Turbo