Not a car, but Italian Stallion anyway!

PETROLHEAD

Not a car, but Italian Stallion anyway!

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Well, not an Alfa, or even a car, but i still had to share this with you guys because it is fantastic regardless :o

A friend of mine has asked me to help sell his beloved bike, and i think its something of a bargain personally, as the price reflects both the time of year and a little haste for the funds from it i'm sad to say, but that does mean that someone could get a stunning bike out of it.

enough build up, here it is...

APRILIA SMV 750 DORSODURO SUPERMOTARD STREETBIKE 2009

This beautiful Supermotard styled bike will do everything, such a versatile bike, everyone should have one.

Commute, Tour, Scratch, you name it, it does it, and does it well!
2016-11-05 10.32.13.jpg

PM ME FOR MORE PHOTO'S AND DETIALS ETC

This particular one is simply stunning, as the pictures almost show, it is in excellent condition, nothing more than the tiniest of marks or imperfections to evidence its use or age at all. Having covered just 11399 miles from new, and a full service history included, its little wonder that it still looks and performs so well.

Fitted with Arrow Titanium silencers, with optional DB killer insertable baffles, and the standard silencers are included aswell. Plus handguards and RG crash bungs etc

Wearing the superb Pirelli Diablo tyres, this handles a dream, emabarassing more than its fair share of supposed Superbike riders, these supermotard machines are the way forward in my opinion.

The typical Twin Cylinder derived from Aprilia's amazing RSV Mille powerplant, sounds fantastic, pulls like a train, and very very flexible. Last serviced about 1000 miles ago, it wants for nothing and is ready to take away and enjoy.

Comes with both original keys, full dealer pack as when new, previous mot's (current mot sheet has currently escaped!) service receipts etc etc

Please feel free to come and see it for yourself, you won't be dissappointed. Please no test pilots, don't expect to throw your leg over it unless you leave the cash in my hand first, and of course you should arrange appropriate insurance cover.

Priced to sell, and advertised elsewhere, so show your interest swiftly!

£3795 ONO
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon