Peltor Helmets and intercom

rsfruitbat

Peltor Helmets and intercom

Post by rsfruitbat »

Hi All.

If anyone is interested I am selling up to 3 Peltor helmets. They are the G78 model and are about 4 yrs old. Each cost over £400 new. These are the ones that if you ever watch the good ol days of grpB rallying and Colin Mcrae this is what you will see the top drivers wearing
They have been used on average about 5 times a year.
2 white helmets are medium, one silver helmet is large,
They have been used for mainly single venue rallying so they dont get chucked around the car as much as on multi-venues but they aren't perfect. One white has a few blemishes, the other 2 have v. slight marking. Stuff you really have to get up close and scrutinise to see. Never failed or commented on at scrutineering before events.
All are completely legal having no cracks, chips, gouges etc. so I believe they are perfectly servicable for Trackdays etc.
The intercom headset is still fitted in all 3 as are the HANS posts.
The only reason they are for sale is the governing body (MSA) has changed the spec that was elligible for rallying (BS6658 type A/FR no longer valid)
PM me if you are interested. Reasonable offers considered. Will sell individually.

To go with the helmets but sold seperately is a PELTOR FMT 120 Intercom unit running off a 9V battery.
This cost £180 new when it was bought with the helmets
It is in ood working order with no known issues
Again open to reasonable offers.

Contact me via PM

Many thanks rsfruitbat