WORKSHOP BENCH DRILL for sale

PETROLHEAD

WORKSHOP BENCH DRILL for sale

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Here is my fantastic Clarke Metalworker CDP55DD Bench Drill

Not to be confused with the DEP version, this DD version is sold on here (191506378342) for around £145 and here on amzon ( http://www.amazon.co.uk/Clarke-CDP5DD-S ... B00FA33DJ2 ) for nearly £190

It is in amazing condition, i would say very rare and very light use only.

This has a 240v single phase 1/3rd hp motor, 5 speed variable options from just 545 right up to 2530 rpm spindle speed.

It has a 1.5mm to 13mm B16 key chuck, and an extendable height drill guard.

The workpiece bench is both adjustable for height, angle around the upright, and can tilt to 45 degree either side.

The drill head has a working depth, with lock stop, and depth gauge, up to a maximum drill depth of 50mm /2", +/- your drill length adjustments.

As you can see from the photo's it is in excellent condition, and not your usual cheap rubbish either.

I am only selling this due to not using it, but historically it has done very light work mainly drilling very small soft brass work pieces, but i have made a short video of it working, performing effortlessly on by far the heaviest duty job i think it has ever done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxmc4HxrGn4

Feel free to come and see it for yourself, and try it out. We are located just off the A1, at Carlton on Trent near Newark, Nottinghamshire.

Due to its size, collection in person would be most practical, but, i will do what i can to assist with a courier collection or delivery etc

The best price for this size and weight i have found to date is £20 (zone 1 UK only), but if you can find better than that, please feel free to let me know.

2015-09-04 11.45.58.jpg
2015-09-04 11.46.38.jpg

I'm looking for £80 ono :P
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon