ALFA ROMEO 147 GTA For Sale

PETROLHEAD

ALFA ROMEO 147 GTA For Sale

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Its been chewed over long enough, and finally the decision has been made to part with our GTA, as it is rarely used these days.

Its going to be cheap as far as these cars should be, for the realistic reason that they're are more pampered examples out there, but essentially there is nothing wrong with this one, and it will continue to be so for many many more miles i'm sure.

In essence, it is a 53 plate car, with 89k on the clock. It has a Q2 diff, the larger upgraded 330mm Brembo brakes, a full Scorpion stainless steel exhaust (de-cat) and Dotz Mugello 18" alloys.

It has some history, but mostly independent and diy maintenance more recently of course.

There is a stamped service at 71k by BHP in Surrey, and they were the guys that installed the Q2 lsd, along with a new clutch, some suspension joints, timing belt and tensioners etc etc

Just had some brake overhauling due to sitting around, but will drive away trouble and fault free now (with the exception of an occasional warning light due to the decat most likely)

I'll let the photos do most of the talking and if anyone wants to take anything further then i'm sure you'd rather do that in person, so please feel free to arrange to come and see it for yourself and get yourself a deal on a cheap GTA!

2015-08-25 13.32.56.jpg
2015-08-25 13.32.13.jpg
2015-08-25 13.32.44.jpg
2015-08-25 13.43.17.jpg

We're going to advertise this online for something like £4795 or nearest offer, so feel free to come forward with your irresistable temptations!
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon