BEWARE! Andy Dean, JMDMich, Andy Mcanic Dean, AKDautos

Tell us all here of any supplier, buyer, or seller, you have had a genuine poor experience with, so that we might all avoid wasting time and money!
PETROLHEAD

BEWARE! Andy Dean, JMDMich, Andy Mcanic Dean, AKDautos

Post by PETROLHEAD »

This joker, Andy Dean, sells on ebay as jmdmich, and has facebook accounts under the names of Andy Dean, and Andy Mcanic Dean, and supposedly a car repair business as AKD Autos.

It appears to me that what he does is sell small value tools and equipment on ebay, something under a £1000, but heavy enough to be cash on collection only, he doesn't take your paypal payment too kindly.

The idea is that he, and others no doubt, will meet you in a quiet location where you will very likely be left with no item, a black eye or worse, and your cash removed from your person!

If you already payed him online or something, he'll just play a game that he is going to meet you with the item and never show up.

He operates around the basingstoke, southampton, winchester kind of area from what i can gather.

If anyone wants to drop in and "Ave' a word", i may even have his home address in ( vespasian road andover SP10 5JP , 07854 429210 )

Steer well clear of him, he will simply waste your time and try and take you for a mug at the very least.
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

Johnboy

Re: BEWARE! Andy Dean, JMDMich, Andy Mcanic Dean, AKDautos

Post by Johnboy »

What a piece of crap , these poeple make me sick :evil:
Powered by the dark side
Gt jtdm blackline
S2 33 cl veloce 16v sleeping
Freestyle superjet jetski

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Hi JB,

Yeah he's a star this one! :x

I won and bought a new workshop compressor from him, which of course i dont have, but i did get my paypal money from the pratt!

The next ebay sale he did went exactly the same way according to the feedback.

Poor sod bought an air con machine for 750 quid, went to Southampton to fetch it as arranged and he was a complete no show with dead phone!

I really would like to meet him in a dark alley one evening, you know, just for a chat :twisted:
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

Johnboy

Post by Johnboy »

Yep that's the only chat these muppets understand ;)