Turbo / Supercharging - Considerations

All things related to Engineering notably more performance from your Alfa Motor, Transplants, Fuelling & Ignition etc

Is this something people would enjoy?

Poll ended at Fri May 16, 2014 7:13 am

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 9

buzzed

Re: Turbo / Supercharging - Considerations

Post by buzzed »

No substitute for cubes...so once the cubes are in...it's boost time :twisted:

Sorrry for delay in next update, I have been on holiday for a week, but rest assured I am preparing a worthy next installment.

Any now for some begging....Does anyone have a good red carpet for e rhd they would be willing to part with for my Alfasud ti QV? I am desperate.

Cheers
Mike

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

looking forward to the next instalment mate.

as for the red carpet, i'll have a look round for you Mike.
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

buzzed

Post by buzzed »

Gents, an update will be forthcoming...but I'm at goodwood festival of speed and loving it, so am sidetracked!

Johnboy

Post by Johnboy »

Morning
It amazing isn't it. I was there yesterday . I will be posting up pics in another thread in a bit. Would have met up if I'd known you where there ;)
Powered by the dark side
Gt jtdm blackline
S2 33 cl veloce 16v sleeping
Freestyle superjet jetski

buzzed

Post by buzzed »

Ah shame, would have been good to catch up. Off to ferrari in Italy tomorrow.. You going to be there?!
I got heaps of pics and vid at goodwood but nothing can match being there... Got my shirt signed by Jackie Stuart which I was pleased with. Chatted to Indy car engineers.. 70+psi and not even getting on boost till 7500rpm...and not at all at goodwood...crazy cars.

Johnboy

Post by Johnboy »

Hi chap
Sounds like you had a great time too. Love goodwood :D
Sadly I won't be Maranello :lol: have a great time man and post up the pics when you can ;)