PM Problem?

Having a Problem? Post it here for regular checking by the Admin Team
Alfasixnut

PM Problem?

Post by Alfasixnut »

Hi
I seem to have my last two PMs to go out stuck in my Outbox and not Sent....... is it me? :roll:

Kegsti66

Re: PM Problem?

Post by Kegsti66 »

Phil , I think they stay there till the person picks them up . :D

KevJTD

Post by KevJTD »

as Keith says Phil, they stay in your outbox until the recipient opens them, that way you know they've been read.

check that the user you've sent them to has been on the forum since you sent them, if they have and they haven't read/opened them then maybe there is an issue.
if they've not been on the forum since before you sent them then that's why they're still in your outbox.

you can check the user by clicking on the "members" tab at the top left then finding who you need, which will then tell you when they were last here

hope that helps mate ;)
Giulietta JTD 170
Lancia Delta integrale
Lancia Flavia coupe 1.8 1963
Lancia Dedra turbo
Renault Clio 197 RS

I'm bad with people things
But I should have tried more

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

KevJTD wrote:as Keith says Phil, they stay in your outbox until the recipient opens them, that way you know they've been read.

check that the user you've sent them to has been on the forum since you sent them, if they have and they haven't read/opened them then maybe there is an issue.
if they've not been on the forum since before you sent them then that's why they're still in your outbox.

you can check the user by clicking on the "members" tab at the top left then finding who you need, which will then tell you when they were last here

hope that helps mate ;)

That is spot on advice so far, having looked over the background stuff, we don't appear to have suffered any glitches or setbacks, so i would assume as Kev says, that the recipient hasn't yet picked them up.

If you like Phil, PM me who you were trying to contact and i'll see if i can't give them a nudge :)
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

Alfasixnut

Post by Alfasixnut »

Thanks all - one message has been picked up ( - and I now have my Sprint expansion bottle thanks to Junior and CAF.).
But the other message to our friend Chris in Cyprus, has not been picked up - He has been very quiet recently??

KevJTD

Post by KevJTD »

Alfasixnut wrote:Thanks all - one message has been picked up ( - and I now have my Sprint expansion bottle thanks to Junior and CAF.).
But the other message to our friend Chris in Cyprus, has not been picked up - He has been very quiet recently??
looks like he's not logged in since oct 19th last year Phil, not sure if you get the members' list I do? still not sure what extras I get for being on the panel? :roll:
Giulietta JTD 170
Lancia Delta integrale
Lancia Flavia coupe 1.8 1963
Lancia Dedra turbo
Renault Clio 197 RS

I'm bad with people things
But I should have tried more

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Ill give him a nudge,

Bloomin moderator too, terrible behaviour! :lol:
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

Johnboy

Post by Johnboy »

Ban him :lol: