Sending Private Messages

Something changing sitewise, important announcements, you'll find it all in here.
Ollie44

Sending Private Messages

Post by Ollie44 »

Hi Guys,

I'm fairly new to the forum and have only made a couple of posts. However, I have received some private messages. Unfortunately when I go to compose a message/try and reply I get the message "We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature"

How much more will I need to participate to be able to reply to the messages I've received?

Ollie

alfachris

Re: Sending Private Messages

Post by alfachris »

I've pm'd you again

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Hi guys

Hmmm, apologies, I'm not sure why this has reared up, and it isnt a function we have chosen to restrict without posting repeatedly first,

Very strange,

And i will look into it asap
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

Ollie44

Post by Ollie44 »

As soon as I posted this (My 3rd Post) I now have the ability to send messages! :) Thanks

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

How strange!

I've just spent the last 10 minutes as you, which gives me your usability and function, as me, if you know what i mean! :?

I couldnt find anything that says you must post three times before you can message, blah blah blah, and sent myself a test message too, all fine, weird!

Ghost in the machine?

Glad its sorted now anyway, sorry for any inconvenience, and good luck selling your bits n bobs :D

All the best

Shrew
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

alfachris

Post by alfachris »

It's working as have been pm'd so all good