The CAF Team

Something changing sitewise, important announcements, you'll find it all in here.
PETROLHEAD

The CAF Team

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Hello and welcome to all.

Hopefully you have found yourself, one way or the other, at the newest and best home for Classic Alfa Fans.

This forum is set up and run by its dedicated members, for its members, and so i'd like to introduce the team so far.

Site Owners & Administrators are Shrew (Petrolhead) and Kev (Kev JTD). We put this forum together because we believed we could do better, for ourselves and for our fellow Alfisti and Friends.

Global Moderators are Chris (Supercharged16v) and Johnboy (yes, his name is John!). These fellas work on our behalf, voluntarily, because they want the forum to be a success as much as Kev & I do, and should be respected and appreciated accordingly please. It will often be these chaps that will spot incorrect posts, errors, member issues etc etc and will either bring it to our attention as a team, or, as we have chosen to empower them with full moderation abilities, they can also act upon any issue immediately if a timely response should be necessary.

We hope the forum will steadily grow and grow into a huge global community, and as such, at certain times we may need to add to our team, and we are all ears when it comes to idea's, or assistance, that will benefit the forum and its users, so feel free to drop us a line.

Finally, last but by no means least, our huge thanks to Jeff, (leonidas540bc) who got us up and running, and continues to assist and tweak the website for us from his dungeon of design!

A very clever chap and good friend of mine, Jeff has years of experience in anything from Corporate logo, and website design right across the board to 3d animation and full code programming!

He will pop up out of the matrix from time to time into the real world, and endow us with his wisdom, but please don't forward your site queries or woes directly to him, we don't pay him anywhere near enough to be our 24/7 trouble shooter! Plus, we have to stand on our own two feet eventually, so please use your site Moderators and Administrators for this purpose.

Maybe one day we'll get Jeff into Alfa Romeo ownership, and he already thinks Suds are pretty cool!

Thank You, to all my trusty friends and colleagues.

Now get busy, the forum needs you..... :D
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon