Wollaton Hall Autokarna

Forums are great, but lets get together for a natter, a show, or a race or two!
Fiatchris

Wollaton Hall Autokarna

Post by Fiatchris »

Hi all, just advertising my local show at Wollaton Hall, Nottingham , (Or Wayne Manor as it is now known....) this has been going on for years, it has loads of classics (exhibited the sud last year and plan to do so again) a great autojumble, particularly for model cars and loads of family funday stuff, free to get in , but car parking is expensive. If you exhibit its £5 and you get a programme / plaque etc (really useful as can dump family picnic stuff in boot and it is right in the centre of things so you don't have to carry everything/go back and forth to car park) forms for entry are at www.pwa7c.uk or call 01159143581

A great day out .... only one other Alfa on display last year a BEAUTIFUL 50s ambulance, a real eye opener and one I hadn't seen before.

Chris

KevJTD

Re: Wollaton Hall Autokarna

Post by KevJTD »

might be worth posting the date chris ;)

lionk doesn't work for me...
Giulietta JTD 170
Lancia Delta integrale
Lancia Flavia coupe 1.8 1963
Lancia Dedra turbo
Renault Clio 197 RS

I'm bad with people things
But I should have tried more

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

looks like sunday 31st of May this year. ( http://www.pwa7c.co.uk/eventsautokarna.php )

i've never been to that one Chris, but looks very interesting :D
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

Fiatchris

Post by Fiatchris »

OOPs sorry, yes Sunday 31st of May, Ive been going since I was a kid, used to live near the park and used to hang over the gate watching the cars go in until my parents would take me there!
Had lots of interest in the Sud and a couple of years back Bryan Alexander (Mitcar man) had his Sprint on the new Alfa stand.

Chris

Fiatchris

Post by Fiatchris »

Only Alfa there! Oh, and I don't think I was there either.... if I had a pound for every Top Gear educated pleb who stated at the top of their voice "There are not any of these left, they all rusted away." (what was I sat in?) Id have a Montreal!!! :D

Top show as usual

Chris