spring alfa day at Duxford.

Forums are great, but lets get together for a natter, a show, or a race or two!
Alfasixnut

Re: spring alfa day at Duxford.

Post by Alfasixnut »

Kegsti66 wrote:I can't believe how close that number plate is to the one at the show.

Thanks for all your kind words guys, so pleased to know how much you like the car. There were a few people who thought I was making a big mistake with my choice of colour. I think we will make MITCAR quite a show. I need to get on with the door cards now.

Anyone on CAF in the Northants area who needs tuning services, I will recommend Northants Motorsport. Troy or Steve. Steve did my car and set up the stuff I can not do, ie: ignition timing and tuning the rebuilt carb. The car is now running the best it has ever done. They love old school (skool) retro motors but can do all your high tec electronic fuelling plus rolling road for the serious stuff. Tel : 01604 766624.

Keith.
Sorry not to have made SAD but family stuff in the way - again!
Anyway, I too, have had the Ronart (Jaguar straight six on triple 45 DCOEs) tuned at Northants Motorsport and can echo Keith's recommendation!

Kegsti66

Post by Kegsti66 »

Spacenut wrote:

PS - loving the Campags on the 'Sud Ti (S1?) and the 116 Giulietta with the turbos...
Attachments
SL374359.JPG
SL374347.JPG

Kegsti66

Post by Kegsti66 »

Greencloverleaf pat wrote:. There were a few people who thought I was making a big mistake with my choice of colour.
That colour you have your car in suited it very well.
Thanks Pat, I am looking forward to seeing your wide body sud. I love the colour you chose for it, especially when it "pops" in the sun.

dave.armstrong

Post by dave.armstrong »

Kegsti66 wrote:Yeh !! No regrets. :D
It is just brilliant and I love it! :D

Kegsti66

Post by Kegsti66 »

Thanks Dave, it was great to add another face to a name.
I was looking at the photos of your car the other day and she sure needed some work as well. I have seen your car at shows and in mags so it was good to meet the owner. She looks beautiful and straight and I think we will take over MITCAR this year. :D

dave.armstrong

Post by dave.armstrong »

Kegsti66 wrote:Thanks Dave, it was great to add another face to a name.
I was looking at the photos of your car the other day and she sure needed some work as well. I have seen your car at shows and in mags so it was good to meet the owner. She looks beautiful and straight and I think we will take over MITCAR this year. :D

Hi Keith

I found the Autocar test with a TI in your colour. (so it was an original Ti colour)

If you let me have your email address I will send you a copy.

Cheers

Dave

dave.armstrong

Post by dave.armstrong »

Hi Keith

I have e mailed it to you.

I will find the original copy and try to make a better scan.

Cheers

Dave

Kegsti66

Post by Kegsti66 »

Thanks Dave. :D