Classic Alfa Trackday

Forums are great, but lets get together for a natter, a show, or a race or two!
Spacenut

Classic Alfa Trackday

Post by Spacenut »

Bit late posting these, and only a small selection, but it was a nice afternoon and good to catch up with a few people.

An idea of the level of preparation that goes into some of these cars...

Two of the three cars in this shot were moving independently, so I was quite pleased with this composition...

Not content with just one concours-winning Berlina, Ian Jephcott has bought the white one as well 8-)

I have always liked this car, it belongs to Andrew (from Western Australia) who used to work at Classic Alfa but more recently has been at the Ferrari concessionary in Egham (is it still there? Not sure). Momo Vegas look stunning, as does the bronze-gold paint.

There were some other really nice cars too, like a Junior Zagato, a brace of Montreals, even a Series 2 Land Rover with an Alfa twin-cam engine conversion (like a Matta), but none of them ventured out from under the covered pit area while I was there, so did not photograph well. Never mind, it was still a good day :D

Lauren

Kegsti66

Re: Classic Alfa Trackday

Post by Kegsti66 »

Nice pictures Lauren.
Good that people are starting to get out and about again.

Sud 145

Re: Classic Alfa Trackday

Post by Sud 145 »

Best Saturday of the year so far - great to meet up with Lauren (Nova), Oggie (33) and Chris (JZ) trouble is I've mislaid my camera. Doh :roll: