Bit Windy Here Last Night.

Whats on your mind? Alfa related or otherwise, the funnier the better!
Nige005

Bit Windy Here Last Night.

Post by Nige005 »

Was settled nicely last night in front of the fire and watching Ice Road Truckers ( I know, sad, but nowt else on ) when suddenly there was a really strong gust of wind against the window followed by a crack, a rumble and a crashing noise.

Oh hell thinks I. Got suited and booted and went out for a look around in the howling wind and rain, what fun. Didn't take long to find a Ridge Tile laid on the patio at the back and I'm pretty sure that it shouldn't be there........

So the hunt begins to find someone to fix it for me. An easy job as I live in a bungalow but past experience tells me that it might not be easy, people don't seem to want paying work any-more, thought there was a recession on ?

Could have been worse I s'pose. Had it come off the front of the house it could have hit the Celica, or, shudder, the Alfetta. Now that would have peed me off big time.

PETROLHEAD

Re: Bit Windy Here Last Night.

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Shame Lincoln didn't keep all those windmills eh Nige?

You could of at least had a bag of flour for your trouble! :D
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

Nige005

Re: Bit Windy Here Last Night.

Post by Nige005 »

:lol:

Not sure what I'd with the flour Shrew, my culinary skills are largely of the " prick and ding " variety !

Someone was supposed to come around yesterday to fix it. Needless to say that he didn't turn up so looks like I'll have to look for someone else. :x

Don't mind if they don't want the job but why not just say so ? It seems that 'phones have not reached this part of the Flatlands either.