Another eBay Sud!

Post by STEVE5M »

Had: 1974 Alfasud 5M, 1989 Alfasud Sprint 1.5QV,
Got: 1986 Alfetta GTV6
Want: Alfasud 5M, S1 Alfasud1.2 or 1.3Ti

GTV

Re: Another eBay Sud!

Post by GTV »

I have never seen so many suds come up for sale in one year, there are loads coming out of the woodwork, I'm not sure if that's a good thing, some folks think they are sitting on a car worth more than it actually is, that said it's interesting to see what the market is like. I have decided I don't have the time, patience, balls or cash to fully invest in mine, as well as nowhere to keep it, I don't work on my cars so have to pay for everything I need doing. I have had lots of calls, does it have rust? being the main question. It was sold to the first viewer who was a young kid, who somehow changed his mind overnight, I didn't ask for a deposit as I'm someone who still gives credibility to someone's word, my car has now been sold, subject to collection, going to a new home where it will be loved. It will be missed probably regretted in five years but 3 cars is too much to juggle. I had to take a picture before she goes,
Attachments
3a.jpg

STEVE5M

Post by STEVE5M »

The GTV looks lovely! Congrats on a speedy sale.
Had: 1974 Alfasud 5M, 1989 Alfasud Sprint 1.5QV,
Got: 1986 Alfetta GTV6
Want: Alfasud 5M, S1 Alfasud1.2 or 1.3Ti

vecchioalfa

Post by vecchioalfa »

Yes I can relate to 3 cars being too much (especially old Alfas :) )
Its always a shame to part with a car when your not 100% sure but it all comes down to time and money in upkeep as we all know

GTV

Post by GTV »

Also folks I have a spare Haynes manual if anyone wants one.