Capodimonte?

Splant

Capodimonte?

Post by Splant »

I haven't got a colour code sticker anywhere but seems like it may be ar018 ( 1983 sprint in white) but online paint suppliers only sell ar015 same name capodimonte? Any difference ? Been resprayed before so probably any car make used I suppose.

Veesix75

Re: Capodimonte?

Post by Veesix75 »

Capodimonte is a cream white, my race sprint was capodimonte, and the interior still is. The exterior is now ford diamond white and the old capo colour looks cream against it.

Louise will probably know, but to me the 83 sprint looked slightly ‘beige’ compared to the 70’s capodimonte whites. I might be imagining this.

The early capodimonte cars looked nice in that colour.

902a

Post by 902a »

My Sud S1 in bianco capodimonte..
IMG_0060.jpg
Heckklappe2.jpg

Alfa_Japan

Post by Alfa_Japan »

Bianco Capodimonte with the abbreviation "BIOA" in the colour charts issues by Alfa was provided by several paint suppliers. I assume the paint code differences for the same colour were caused by different suppliers. The colour code numbers I found in the past for Bianco Capodimonte are;
AR015
AR018
AR023
AR600

The AR037 from Pittsburgh paints Milano was so far not in the list but proven by user "902a" to be a valid number as well. No guarantee but my best guess is that the colour code differences were merely due to the different suppliers.
Registro Alfasud Giardinetta internazionale (R.A.G.i.)
http://www.alfasud-giardinetta.net/