Alfasud 1.5Ti Widebody

ed.bremner

Alfasud 1.5Ti Widebody

Post by ed.bremner »

Hi Guys,

Life changes....and projects have to move on....

Looks like I really need to move on my Widebody Alfasud project. Could put it on ebay, but first would prefer to ask here to see if there is any interest.

Also have two spare gearboxes, a spare engine, spare set of dellortos, exhaust manifold, front calipers etc.

Some images from a while ago are at: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xgBG72ZQVbvJrxSN9. A little work has been done on it, but other parts are not so good.

Please do email me at ed<at>bremweb.co.uk or by Forum IM if you want any more details.

Cheers

eib

KevJTD

Re: Alfasud 1.5Ti Widebody

Post by KevJTD »

Not many left with the wider body kit, alfastyl I think they were called?
Hope it finds a sympathetic home and not chopped up, seen worse saved. Shame I'm overstocked and skint! :lol:
Giulietta JTD 170
Lancia Delta integrale
Lancia Flavia coupe 1.8 1963
Lancia Dedra turbo
Renault Clio 197 RS

I'm bad with people things
But I should have tried more

LooLooSud33Spider

Post by LooLooSud33Spider »

Indeed it is the Alfastyl kit. I seem to recall the designer was called Steve Everitt He came to Westune to see us In a Sud with a kit fitted in a bid to drum up some sales . I recall it was very well fitted and the finish was superb I think it was painted in a white and yellow scheme (a bit like Opel rally cars of the time)
Alfasud Ti 1984
Alfa Spider 2.0 Ts 916
Alfa Spider 20v Turbo

mj2k

Post by mj2k »

Lovely looking thing, but because of the colour (similar to WRX blue) I immediately thought "mmm, I'd love to fit a Subaru 4wd system and turbo to it"...

So probably just as well I don't have any spare cash to buy it ;)