Used Sprint rear panel

Pete Jennings

Used Sprint rear panel

Post by Pete Jennings »

Dear all I have a used sprint rear panel... rust free... it includes all the areas around the rear lights and the rail at top , but doesn't have the lower 4 inches at the bottom as I replaced the section on my car before it's repaint.....
Any use to anyone, it can sit in my garage but if someone needs any sections??
Cheers
Peter

Alfasud-parts online

Re: Used Sprint rear panel

Post by Alfasud-parts online »

Hi Peter

How much do you want for the rear panel and where are you located, please let me know your number

Thanks

Pete Jennings

Post by Pete Jennings »

Hi Peter, I paid £140 For it? Obvs it's not complete now.... I have both my old doors... the driver side is better than passenger side.... but both prob saveable.... I bought 2 new doors and a new old stock (which is still available) rear complete panel.... from Steve Parry in 2002.... and they are finally fitted.... doors are hard to put a value on.... rear panel I suspect is rare as hens teeth..... and to be honest the car will never be for sale so I could just keep them all.... it was more if a forum member was restoring their car and needed parts... as your a trader I suspect you wound not want to pay me their full value understandably :-).. .... but your welcome to have a chat with me about them.... 07950234790. You have sent me bits before... I'm on iow.
Cheers
Peter

Pete Jennings

Post by Pete Jennings »

Used panel now sold.