Interior trim S2 super

Harry_p

Interior trim S2 super

Post by Harry_p »

I know how tricky some bits can be to find, but hoping someone might have a few bits lurking around that they’d be willing to part with.

Window winder handle insert - just the insert / screw cover strip for the slim body, Round end handle in an s2

Centre console ashtray, - I believe some cars had an ashtray which fitted under the radio mount, but I’m not sure which will Fit due to the various dashes and consoles fitted over the years

Grey cloth velour trim - I know this is going to be highly unlikely! Light grey velour with check centre seat covers, doorcard inserts, headrests, anything! The cloth is torn on one of my rear door cards, and I have a cigarette burn on the side of my drivers seat. My headrests have also been changed to I believe dark grey Ti ones. Would happily swap with or donate to someone if I can find replacements which match my seats. These are the seats I have, sorry I don’t have a better photo handy and it’s chucking it down

Dark brown saloon door cards - might tie in with the above, but a couple of mine are a bit scruffy, any got any lurking in their stores they would part with?
Italian: ‘69 fiat 850 saloon, ‘80 alfasud super, 2012 Mito multiair 135
German: ‘72 VW dormobile camper, ‘87 Mk2 GTi 8v, ‘89 e30 m3, ‘96 e36 m3 evo saloon, ‘98 e36 318ti compact sport, ‘06 merc clk350
British: ‘94 metro gti 1.8, ‘91 metro 1.1c