BROCK B1's BCW 16" X 9j Alloy wheels SOLD SOLD SOLD

PETROLHEAD

BROCK B1's BCW 16" X 9j Alloy wheels SOLD SOLD SOLD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

This is a set of fully refurbished Brock / BCW B1's.

They are 16" x 9j wide, offset isn't stamped, but i have worked it out to be around et25, from a T measurement of 136mm inset from the mount face to the back rim. They are 4 x 100, and 4 x 108, so fit almost all the most popular 4 stud cars, and will fit our Alfa's fiats & lancias with the use of adjuster / wobble bolts or nuts.

They are in stunning condition as you can see, being fully refurbished, by being completely shotblasted and lavishing in multiple hot powder coats of gloss black!

The centre caps were done a while back, and stored until i had the time to do wheels done also, but being powder coat, they are a tad tight, might want to sand a bit off the edges, but they still go in, and they'll never come loose!

I don't know why they have one odd centre powertech badge, with its blue outer, but this bit is just a sticky badge, so you are free to remove it and out in whatever you want instead.

I do also have some part worn tyres that were on these wheels a while back. Pretty big stretch, 195 45 16 if i recall correctly. They do have some tread left, typical cambered shoulders from lowering, but for the asking price i will include them free of charge.

please feel free to contact me to see them etc, ring / text me on 07875 749472 or message me.

thanks for looking

shrew

DSC_2884.JPG
DSC_2892.JPG
DSC_2890.JPG

£499 ovno, part ex of wheels / parts enquiries welcome
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

AlfaCorseChris

Re: BROCK B1's BCW 16" X 9j Alloy wheels

Post by AlfaCorseChris »

I hate you :(

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

No you dont,

you just think you do!

Now send me a substantial deposit and shut up! Ha ha!

You know your sprint needs them? Yes?
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

AlfaCorseChris

Post by AlfaCorseChris »

7.5 inch front , 9 inch rear,

dished

5x100 or 5x98

in 16"

and

YES my 75 needs them

BALDY !!!

oups, I mean BADLY !!! :mrgreen:

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

well, sorry,

youll just have to buy the TS 600's instead and i'll knock up some adapters for you.
SHREW

I AM the Law!