Sud, Sprint and 33 bits

KevJTD

Sud, Sprint and 33 bits

Post by KevJTD »

We have a few parts coming out of the stock pile soon, heres a coupel of bits to start off with.
I will update the list as & when they get sorted.

S2 33 front windscreen in good condition, no cracks or chips that we can find, has a slight green tinge to it but no top tint. John is sure it came from an series2 33 which is backed up by the registration number etched into the centre bottom and the tax disc still attached which confirm it being a "G" reg car. £50

Sprint front screen which unfortunately has a chip right in the drivers view, on the edge of being MoT'able but with a friendly centre and a repair to it then it may be useful? Has a green tinge to it with no top tint. £20

2 x S3 Sud rear hatch glasses with seals. Haven't tested the heated element but can do so if any interest. £10 each.

I/we can meet locally with these parts or meet further afield if the fuel costs are covered, nothing too serious. I don't think posting them is a good idea, even if couriers can be found that would be willing to take the risk or breakages!
Giulietta JTD 170
Lancia Delta integrale
Lancia Flavia coupe 1.8 1963
Lancia Dedra turbo
Renault Clio 197 RS

I'm bad with people things
But I should have tried more

Fiatchris

Re: Sud, Sprint and 33 bits

Post by Fiatchris »

Hi mate, interested in the rear glass, especially if rear element works, am also going next Thurs to Northern!

Chris

KevJTD

Re: Sud, Sprint and 33 bits

Post by KevJTD »

Fiatchris wrote:Hi mate, interested in the rear glass, especially if rear element works, am also going next Thurs to Northern!

Chris

i will try and get one dug out for thursday then chris if you want one? should be one of the 2 with working elements i'd have thought!
Giulietta JTD 170
Lancia Delta integrale
Lancia Flavia coupe 1.8 1963
Lancia Dedra turbo
Renault Clio 197 RS

I'm bad with people things
But I should have tried more