Omex 100 ECU & wiring loom

PETROLHEAD

Omex 100 ECU & wiring loom

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Photos to come shortly

This is the sale of an excellent condition Omex 100 ECU ignition controller, and Omex wiring loom.

I bought this a while ago for my conversion to carbs on my 16v efi sud, and to eliminate the old and restrictive distributor ignition, but i actually ended up with two devices, having bought the one from the BLS race 33 aswell, so this is surplus to requirements, and genuine reason for sale.

In the meantime however, i sent it to Omex themselves to have the unit assessed, checked, and calibrated for use, and i have paperwork from them to evidence that it is 100% working as it should, and it has been boxed and stored for the last few months since.

These are fantastic devices, and Omex are extremely well made, utterly reliable, and very simple to map and tune at almost all rolling road and dyno operators.

However, the software to tune these units (map2/3/4000 etc) is available to download for free, so if you're a bit of a tech-head, you can actually do this yourself with a laptop/pc and a basic serial lead.

Complete wiring installation, hardware, software and tuning manual are also available for free from Omex, who are i have to say, are just the most helpful bunch of guys i've come across in this area, and i would buy more Omex devices on that alone, they are brilliant at support and bend over backwards to see you up running and right again.

Fully programmable for Ignition Curve, Static Idle, Rev Limiters etc, and auxiliary outputs for Tacho/Rev counters, Gear Shift Indicators.

Please feel free to ask any more question or queries by messaging me.

This is advertised elsewhere for £249, but i will discount to Classic Alfa Forum members.
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon