Revolution RFX alloy wheels!

PETROLHEAD

Revolution RFX alloy wheels!

Post by PETROLHEAD »

DSC_2357.JPG
Another set in progress of identical refurb as we speak, so for sale again!

Here is a set of English made Original REVOLUTION RFX Alloy Wheels, not the recreated under licence copies.

They are 14" x 6j, in 4x98 stud pattern, so originally made to suit Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Lancia cars of the matching hub design.

They can also be used on VW, Vauxhall, Renault etc if they have the 4x100 stud pattern with the use of wobble bolts/adjuster nuts etc. Feel free to enquire more about that if you wish me to help.

The centre bore is 60mm, and the offset is et32. If you're old fashioned like me, then the inset, T, measurement of 120mm backspace will probably make more sense!

I may have some yokohama tyres in a decent size, i will have to check, but if these are required please get in touch and i will dig through my stock to see what i have and how much i can sell them for too.

I originally took these from an Alfa Romeo 33, and were looking pretty sorry for themselves, so they have been completely dip stripped, shotblasted entirely back to virgin alloy, and then lavishly powder coated in a lovely metallic graphite grey.

They look great on these period cars, and are a definite favourite of mine in the retro wheels scene.
A close friend of mine has the very same wheels on his Rosso Red Alfasud, and they look fantastic!

The dish and outer rim can be spun polished if required, but at an extra 100 pounds and by seperate negotiation.

Superb wheels, feel free to come and see them in the flesh, easily located just off the A1 near newark, nottingham. Or they can be moved closer to Nottingham if more convenient.

Collection would be preferred, but i can get them couriered within zone 1 uk for 40 pounds.

I have them on Fleabay for 395, but to current members on here they can be just 350.

(the refurb costs are circa 250, so you're getting the wheels for just 100 pounds!)
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

Kegsti66

Re: Revolution RFX alloy wheels for sale!

Post by Kegsti66 »

They look super Shrew.
Had a set on my old S2 Veloce 33.
I presume you were talking about these?
Attachments
SL374884 (2).JPG

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Thems the kiddies!

Bloomin good looking wheels them!
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

Kegsti66

Post by Kegsti66 »

The whole car is mate.
Took that at Mitcar when Kev got 21 suds together.

PETROLHEAD

Re: Revolution RFX alloy wheels SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Cracking car.

Wheels are now Sold!

Please pm me to enquire about any more wheels or refurb work
SHREW

I AM the Law!

KevJTD

Post by KevJTD »

Thought I recognised them, Woodys' car I think?
Giulietta JTD 170
Lancia Delta integrale
Lancia Flavia coupe 1.8 1963
Lancia Dedra turbo
Renault Clio 197 RS

I'm bad with people things
But I should have tried more

Veesix75

Post by Veesix75 »

I may have a set of 4 of these to sell (need to just check first as I also want to keep a set of 5 and cant remember if I have 8 or 9 of them).

They are presentable from 10 feet, but a refurb would be needed for mint, one set is Silver and one Grey.

Let me know if interested and I'll go in the shed and count them.

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Always on the lookout Tim,

You best go have a check and a count! :P
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Veesix75

Post by Veesix75 »

Will do.....I’ll call you when I’ve had a look.

PETROLHEAD

Re: Revolution RFX alloy wheels!

Post by PETROLHEAD »

For sale again,

Set number 2 in the same refurb colour, condition etc
SHREW

I AM the Law!