ATEV A 15"x7J WHEELS, Fully Refurbished SOLD SOLD SOLD

PETROLHEAD

ATEV A 15"x7J WHEELS, Fully Refurbished SOLD SOLD SOLD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

This is a gorgeous set of original Atev type A alloy wheels, fully refurbished with 100% shotblast and lavishes of powder coat.

They are 15" x 7j wide, and 4 x 100 pcd stud pattern, so the most popular 4 stud fitting.

Centre bore currently of 57.1, suit vw etc, can be spigot ring for smaller or machined for larger, i have an engineer who can already do this is required.

T inset is 125mm from mount face to back rim, so ET should be around a very typical 35, give or take a few mm.

Clearly, they look superb being so freshly done, and i do have all four centre caps if you want them, and i'm just waiting for them to come back from the painters who is matching them for me. ( i prefer them without personally, nicer to see some posh new studs! )

These Atev wheels are the absolute originals, in other words, they are pre 1991 which is when Atev, became Azev, which are much more common although still very nice, but if youre after a proper 80's period wheel, then these are more likely to be the daddies for you.

A great set of wheels, cult classic style, probably the best looking 5 spokes going and always have been, very sought after, and looking fantastic!

Come and see them for yourself and feel free to contact me on 07875 749472 to enquire further.

Cash on collection preferred, but paypal direct is accepted. Collect in person or Courier at approximately £40 within main UK.

DSC_3039.JPG
DSC_3041.JPG
DSC_3045.JPG
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon