Sud Ti Green Cloverleaf possibly for sale

Alfacollector

Sud Ti Green Cloverleaf possibly for sale

Post by Alfacollector »

Hi guys,

I think the time has come to say goodbye to my much loved Sud, she hasn't seen much use over the past few years and is wasted sitting in the garage. I've owned her for around ten years and she underwent full restoration with the previous owner so I haven't had to do much to her in the time that I've had her. She's in great condition but there are one or two small cosmetics I will be sorting out before she goes.

I'll dust her off and wash her and get some better photos. She is very solid, a very good example of these great cars. She is original with the 1.5 engine and is a 105 Ti green cloverleaf and all the numbers on the log book match!

She is MOT'd til December but I will put a new MOT on before she is sold, and the number plate in the pictures has now been removed. If anyone knows anyone who's looking for a Sud like this please get in touch.

Thanks
Attachments
photo 5.JPG
photo 3 (2).JPG
photo 3 (1).JPG
photo 2 (3).JPG

its_welshy

Re: Sud Ti Green Cloverleaf possibly for sale

Post by its_welshy »

How much are you looking for?

Veesix75

Post by Veesix75 »

On a totally random note, the 'S' reg in the background must be one of the last registered if its a berlina?

And, always fancied an Imp!

Alfacollector

Post by Alfacollector »

Veesix75 wrote:On a totally random note, the 'S' reg in the background must be one of the last registered if its a berlina?

And, always fancied an Imp!
The S reg in the background is a 1974 2000 GTV that was bought and first registered in Milan, it is UK spec and was bought by an Englishman whilst working abroad, when he returned home in 1978 he brought the car with him hence the late registration. I've thought about getting an age related plate but as I have so much history, including original bill of sale, I decided against it.

(The imp belongs to my brother, a project for his retirement)

Alfacollector

Post by Alfacollector »

its_welshy wrote:How much are you looking for?
I'm not 100% sure of how much I want for her, mainly because I don't want to part with her.

She is a very good example and I have had lengthy conversations with John at Justsuds about it as he saw her last year. But at the end of the day a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Alfa yeti

Post by Alfa yeti »

Hi

I have just registered , I would be interested in your ti if it is still for sale

I am looking for a ti for a long time now

Can you let me know if it is still available

Kind Regards

Pat