Alfasud Sprint Trofeo

CJY

Alfasud Sprint Trofeo

Post by CJY »

Just a heads up guys I have put my sud sprint trofeo up for sale on the bay if anyone is interested? Item number 131202731225

I'm happy for anyone to come and have a look if they are interested.

Ta

Chris :(

markalfa83

Re: Alfasud Sprint Trofeo

Post by markalfa83 »

Good luck with the sale Chris. She looks superb! 8-)

KevJTD

Post by KevJTD »

here's the ad for ease of viewing ;)

i've seen chris's car before and can confrm it's a very nice one 8-)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/131202731225? ... 26_rdc%3D1
Giulietta JTD 170
Lancia Delta integrale
Lancia Flavia coupe 1.8 1963
Lancia Dedra turbo
Renault Clio 197 RS

I'm bad with people things
But I should have tried more

vecchioalfa

Post by vecchioalfa »

Hopefully you should get the money your looking for as prices have definitely been picking up recently, good luck

SteffenJ3316V

Post by SteffenJ3316V »

If the steering wheel had been in the right side (left of course) :D I would have been keen on it :)

alfasuddriver

Post by alfasuddriver »

Very nice! Was it a bare metal respray?

CJY

Post by CJY »

Just a quick heads up for anyone on here my car is now up for sale again the buyer dropped out last year so I decided to improve the car further!

It has now had a bare metal re spray, the interior is currently being refurbished including a new headling. The engine has been tuned by Northampton Motorsport with graphs etc, the car has covered 108k but looks more like 8k.

I'm now into it for nearly 20k and the missus wants a new motor so sadly she has to go. I'm looking at serious offers for it!

A full spec is available on request everything has been rebuilt and new parts used where ever possible. The car will be at a few shows this year as soon as the interior is complete.

I have every bill for the car from new including the original sales receipt. It has always been garaged and has only covered five thousand miles in my ownership. It comes with lots of spares including an engine and gearbox. The car is very quick and handles just as it should. So unless I win the lottery between now and the interior refurb get your offer in. The private plate is negotiable but does set the car off SUD 82P as it was only produced in 82' I believe this is the best condition alfasud sprint trofeo now available!

Serious offers only please and if you have a low mileage skoda Octavia Vrs estate I could be interested in a swap!