Series 1 ti's for sale

justsuds

Series 1 ti's for sale

Post by justsuds »

Anyone looking for a project or 3 ?? I spoke to a customer yesterday who has 3 series 1 ti projects that he needs to move on. He is looking to sell to one buyer rather than multiple buyers. One is complete, it has been off the road for a long time, very original, good interior, needs paint and some tidying up. The second one is complete less the interior, he bought this from me about three years ago, - there are some pictures of it on here somewhere from when I bought it, if you want to scroll back in the for sale section, - a number of years ago, - it's a solid shell, but needs lots of work ..... and the third one has been stripped, the shell was stripped by Ribble Technology in Preston, some or maybe all the repairs were done, but needs paint and reassembly, all the parts are there. I don't know how firm he is on the one buyer stipulation, - this will seriously limit the sale, if anyone has any interest I will pass a contact number on. The cars are located in Liverpool. If anyone wants to speak to me initially give me a ring on 07932 750976.
Cheers, John.

justsuds

Re: Series 1 ti's for sale

Post by justsuds »

Go to page 9 of this section, about half way down, from september, the initial post is from Shrew, there are 3 pictures of the car, in the same condition now.
John.

Veesix75

Re: Series 1 ti's for sale

Post by Veesix75 »

I had a good look round the white on in the pics, and in hindsight should have bought it.

It does need work like all of them but was equally very solid structurally and would be a very good base to start from and it didn’t look to have any hidden nasty bits.

Be a good base for a race car.