Alfa 75 3 litre V6 Veloce and lots of spares - £5000

Veesix75

Alfa 75 3 litre V6 Veloce and lots of spares - £5000

Post by Veesix75 »

It’s time to sell this so for what is now a rare and 100% complete car, and what must be at least £1500 worth spares, then as a complete package I’d like £5000.

Feel free to share on other forums like FB etc unless you think I’m smoking.

I’ve owned this since 1995 (that’s right 29 years, 3rd owner)

It’s been in storage for 20 years, drove into storage but not been run since, just pushed around.The pics are what it looks like now, it’s not a basket case but to be clear needs work and a full mechanical rebuild due to being stood, hydraulics seized, prop donuts were tired, gear linkage tired, overrun smoke and done 132k miles. The main panels are good as per the pics.

The biggest plus is that it is 100% complete and has an excellent interior including wooden momo wheel and gear knob, and it is a genuine Veloce.

Rear arches are rusted under the trims, rear sill ends gone, spare wheel well rusted, rust spots under rear lights and a bit of surface corrosion where the front tie bars go through the inner wings, small rust spot on front wing where the Veloce arch meets metal. I couldn’t see anything else last time I went over it.

It had newish front down/flexi pipes before being dry stored so they should be good still plus a full stainless steel exhaust from the flexis back, it also has 4 bilstein shockers fitted. The pimp wheels fitted are 17inch momo ‘sport’.

There’s a load of spares also :

Rebuilt ported fast road heads, cams and lifters etc, done about 100 miles (via Tony Soper, prod spec racer, c220bhp)
2 litre TS gearbox for better ratios
4 original 15 inch Revolution 5 spoke wheels (someone stole the 5th!)
Pair of new pattern rear arch repair panels
New passenger side headlamp (nothing wrong with those fitted, just bought for a spare if needed)
Good used drivers side headlamp (as above)
3 pairs of good used ‘red’ rear lights
1 pair of used ‘orange’ rear lights
1 used but good ‘red’ rear boot reflector strip (try finding one of these!)
1 used but ok ‘orange’ boot reflector strip
Used but good grill
Pair of door mirrors
At least one front indicator
Spare distributor, and I think coil packs
Maybe a few more bits and bobs………..oh yes a used twin turbo conversion kit - 2 turbos, stainless manifolds, rubber pipes and heat jackets. Turbos look like early Subaru (yes, I don’t know why I have it either..)

It won’t be cheap, but then nothing is now, but it won’t be a silly price either. I need to work out a price for the whole lot, or just the car.

In the meantime if anyone is interested feel free to give me a shout and a have a chat, I’m a reasonable chap and won’t bite anyone.

Feel free to share on wider forums also as I don’t do the other social media sites myself.

Thanks Tim
Last edited by Veesix75 on Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:48 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Veesix75

Re: Alfa 75 V6 Veloce

Post by Veesix75 »

15D540C5-CD3A-4FC2-BDF0-DB1C826F6BE0.jpeg
2C55D97E-25FC-496C-8092-863964CACF03.jpeg
06B658A4-A2DC-437A-9534-F9034BDE811B.jpeg

alfadave

Re: Alfa 75 3 litre V6 Veloce

Post by alfadave »

What is it worth?
Difficult to say.

Maybe Matthewsons auction is the best bet.

Veesix75

Re: Alfa 75 3 litre V6 Veloce and lots of spares - £5000

Post by Veesix75 »

Updated first page and added a price