Save an Alfa....146 Ti

alfasuddriver

Save an Alfa....146 Ti

Post by alfasuddriver »

There's an Alfa 146 Ti that has just been taken in part ex at a garage and after being checked for an MOT it has been found that it needs welding and so is heading for the scrap yard but it's far too good for that. I wondered if anyone on this forum would be interested? It's a V-reg, in metallic blue with nice teledials and sports interior. It's also got air con. I've been told its got the "Ricoh" engine from new which is the 156 engine and that it goes like you know what off a shovel! Visually, it has a few minor scrapes and the fuel filler cap has snapped off but otherwise would probably clean up quite well. £350 would save it..I would but my Sud is very demanding of my time! Anyone?
Attachments
IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_0288.JPG

PETROLHEAD

Re: Save an Alfa....146 Ti

Post by PETROLHEAD »

and Just before anyone leaps in with the fact that its a V reg etc etc,

Richard asked me ever so nicely if I didn't mind this car being listed, to which clearly i answered no problem,

well he asked so nicely!

That doesn't mean we want to see a fleet of 156's up for grabs, it'd be like fleabay scrap yard before you know it, but this sounded a very worthy cause, and as there is already one discussion going on right now about the possibility of a owning another 146, i though it was quite alright.

If the adverts proves successful, once satisfied, we can always remove it to stop other folk getting the wrong idea.

Good luck Richard.

shrew
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

alfasuddriver

Post by alfasuddriver »

Thanks again, it should make someone a nice runabout with some TLC/welding lol.

Markgq4

Post by Markgq4 »

ok i have taken the hints and yes am interested.. where is it tho?

alfasuddriver

Post by alfasuddriver »

Markgq4 wrote:ok i have taken the hints and yes am interested.. where is it tho?
Hi, think it's going to a new owner on Wed but I'll let you know if it's otherwise.

Cheers,
Richard