Black sprint on eBay

pocket rocket

Black sprint on eBay

Post by pocket rocket »

Evening all,did anybody see what the black sprint on eBay made look a nice car ?
Cheers Tim.

Sasp

Re: Black sprint on eBay

Post by Sasp »

Hi Tim
Went at £5511 but was finished early, not sure why. I owned it until last October, looked great on the photos but required work on the body, gearbox etc

pocket rocket

Post by pocket rocket »

Hi Sasp,
Thanks for that,
There was something strange I think in the bidding history for some reason,
It really did look great in the pictures they photographed it well,did you sell it to the dealer who had it advertised?
Cheers Tim.

Sasp

Post by Sasp »

Hi Tim
Yes I sold it to him and he was a very nice guy, it required work but there's very few left so maybe it was worth circa that value ? I recently found another so I was lucky, it's undergoing full restoration. I regretted selling the black one the minute it left on the trailer ha !! Did you try to buy it or missed out due to early finish ?
Regards

pocket rocket

Post by pocket rocket »

Hi Sasp,
I have a super saloon and did have a bid at the cloverleaf Sud that was on last weekend and missed it rite at the end,so i did contact the chap who had the sprint as i had two veloces in the 80s and he did describe it quite well so i was going to go and look at it and then the listing just disappeared ...
Did you do ok price wise when you sold it ?
Regards,
Tim.

Sasp

Post by Sasp »

Hi Tim , I only made a little profit but just glad to find another to restore. I'm guessing someone went to look and bought but would be worth asking him if you are still interested as apperently less than 20 in the U.K. I know of at least 10 of them and no one wants to sell them now!!
Regards
Nigel