S1 Sud ti on ebay

Kegsti66

S1 Sud ti on ebay

Post by Kegsti66 »

junior

Re: S1 Sud ti on ebay

Post by junior »

£3k is fine for the originality and the fact you get all the parts, but your bodywork bill will be high on that one.

Will be surprised if it sells for that much.

Unless there is another Kev hiding out there just waiting for a weldathon. :lol:

Johnboy

Post by Johnboy »

You know he would be all over it :lol:
Powered by the dark side
Gt jtdm blackline
S2 33 cl veloce 16v sleeping
Freestyle superjet jetski

KevJTD

Post by KevJTD »

Looks, or rather looked as now appears sold, to be a fairly decent start point. Wonder how bad it was in the hidden bits?
Giulietta JTD 170
Lancia Delta integrale
Lancia Flavia coupe 1.8 1963
Lancia Dedra turbo
Renault Clio 197 RS

I'm bad with people things
But I should have tried more

Alfasud-parts online

Post by Alfasud-parts online »

Hi Kev

Just took a deposit on the S1 Ti on ebay at 3.5k and deliver it at the weekend, it is excellent underneath unbelievably, not bad on top apart from needing the usual sud repairs and completely and utterly original including the paint, stored in a garage for 25 years and owned by a lovely 81 year old lady for the past 30 years

I have three other S1 Tis for sale, 75 Ti, second oldest in the uk after keiths, its 37k from new excellent body, never painted or welded, also 77 Ti S1 29k from new again never painted or welded, south african 4 door Ti S1 77 ti, plus 23k from new 81 Sprint veloce with full history and the oldest sud in the uk a 73 4 door lhd but with perfect rust free rhd bulkhead, 31k from new which again is never welded for sale

If any of you want the best S1 Ti resto projects they will ever find give me a call at Alfasud-parts online, 0792 8748150

Kind regards
Pewter

KevJTD

Post by KevJTD »

Hi Peter, not seen you in a while, hop you are better?

Good to know the Sud was a strong candidate for restoration, be good to have the new owner directed over to here if you could so we could follow its' progress ;)

As for the others, I've no plans at the moment for anymore projects. The only one I could be tempted with at the moment to complete the set would be an S2 Ti. But at the moment I've no available funds anyway! Although I've saved a good S2 Ti dash just in case.... :D
Giulietta JTD 170
Lancia Delta integrale
Lancia Flavia coupe 1.8 1963
Lancia Dedra turbo
Renault Clio 197 RS

I'm bad with people things
But I should have tried more

88liam

Post by 88liam »

Evening All, baffled, sold but stiill accepting bids on EBay?

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Peter :?: :?: :?:
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

Alfasud-parts online

Post by Alfasud-parts online »

Hi Kev

Just delivered the sud Ti today to a lovely chap who had been searching for a Ti S1 for six years to restore, auction now ended the second I delivered it.

The new owner knows about this forum and hopefully he will post the rebuild on the site, it was an excellent car to restore as it had never been taken apart or had any paint, the elderly lady who owned it had put some filler into the left screen surround and rear arch otherwise but it was completely original and unmolested but after 25 years in a garage needs to be taken apart and rebuilt correctly.

The bright orange colour is very bright, I do not know of another in the uk in this colour, Keiths well restored coral Ti is the closest to it colour wise.

There is a coral Ti S1 for sale currently in germany for £26000 ! please have a look at the link to it, guess you can not get any better than that originality
wise, the link is ;

m.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=248992981&ps=0&mga_d188=DesktopVIPAutomaticRedirec

There is also another Ti S1 in blue for sale in france, the link is ; http://m.autoscout24.fr/offre/-32717095 ... scout24.fr