my 33 up for sale

scotchydoodle

my 33 up for sale

Post by scotchydoodle »

Kegsti66

Re: my 33 up for sale

Post by Kegsti66 »

Good luck with the sale. Car look a beauty.

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Car does look good paul, nice on, and good luck with the sale, I'm hoping it will make much more than the start price for you, and for us fellow 33 owners too.

Couple of things, glad you got the running sorted, was it ecu in the end?

And, you put series 2 not 3 in the ebay ad, I'd hate for you to get caught out by a typo! :P
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Doesn't help the 33 cause when people are giving them away ! but good luck to you but like Suds a few years back we'll all think "if only"

scotchydoodle

Post by scotchydoodle »

Thanks guys, Sale went through well enough to an enthusiast with boxer 'previous' . Aye Paul, I got an ECU from another owner and that helped get it fired up and running OK. I had a ton of interest in the car, nearly 6000 views and had nearly 300 folk watching it. I was happy with the price, I started it at the price I paid for the car, any extra was a wee bonus. No point in asking more if stays for sale for ages. Potential redundancy hanging over me so it had to go, and with all the interest it got, the market decided the price which is fair.
Overall, I enjoyed my spell with the 33 and scratched the Boxer itch (for now), would still love a Sud Ti though.....

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

It was a good car for the money, more would always be nice but timing could have been a factor too,

If you're happy however thats the main point so well done.

Good luck on the redundancy point, and maybe you can keep scratching away at those itches! :P
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon