Neils 155 V6

PETROLHEAD

Neils 155 V6

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Hi all

rather losely, Neil has mentioned selling his 155 V6 sport widebody, and asked if i'd test the water a little for him

These are certainly becoming a rarity, and this is just about as good as you could find, undergoing quite a thorough overhaul, both mechanically and bodily recently, and to a very good standard and spec.

This is the car that i tried to lose my hand on! :o so i can vouch for the repair works and recommissioning that was undertaken, and in brief they include repairs to the small amount of rear end rust at the bumper mount, complete reinstatement of underseal, a full conversion adjustable suspension by D2, which have coilovers, sports dampers, and adjustable caster camber strut tops, full conversion to Fiat Coupe 20V Turbo front lower arms, hubs, and 305mm Brembo Brakes, Powerflex bushes all round, hand made stainless steel exhaust system, Team Dynamic Pro Race 17" alloy wheels and Toyo tyres, a thorough refurbishment of the Busso cam covers, fuel rail, inlet plenum and runners etc etc, full engine service including crank pulley, timing kit, all fluids and filters etc etc the list goes on

As for body, a complete respray in the original colour, and all original panels were retained, but a new windscreen has been installed.

Interior required nothing more than a refresh and a tidy up, very good, neat, and original.

Once completed, the car flew its mot, and now drives, looks, sounds and feels brilliant.

That said, it is not being used anywhere near as much as planned, so if the right guy comes along with £6k, they can prize it out of the garage it currently wrapped up in :D

A few tasters for you...
20160917_130242_resized.jpg
2015-06-21 10.54.42.jpg

20160917_130723_resized.jpg
Attachments
2015-10-09 07.52.01.jpg
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

Kegsti66

Re: Neils 155 V6

Post by Kegsti66 »

Beautiful :mrgreen:

Mk1sooty

Post by Mk1sooty »

Hi there, is this still for sale?

Veesix75

Post by Veesix75 »

That is lovely, 155 is a great car and always looked good in black....and red.....and blue...oh and that metallic purple.

I'd go for a v6 again, outright performance with a twinspark wasn't a big difference but the sound, bit extra grunt and mine was very good on fuel also.

Treat yourself for xmas sooty :D

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

I should have edited this thread by now, but the neccessity has passed for Neil to part with it, and as far as i know it is no longer for sale.

My bad folks ;)
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon