155 2.0 8v skinny - FREE to collect.

Alfaracer68

155 2.0 8v skinny - FREE to collect.

Post by Alfaracer68 »

Just thought I'd offer my old 155 on here, it's a 1992 (K) 2.0 narrow body. It's been sat for years so is only really a spares car, the only reason it was parked up was the fuel pump packed up, the engine was very strong. It's a complete car, the rear interior is stripped out and in loose as I was considering turning it into a track car at one stage. From memory it's pretty solid underneath, although I've not looked in a long time. As I say in the title it's free to a good home, I'd rather it went to someone on here who kept a few others on the road with the parts than just go for scrap. That said, in a couple of weeks I'll have nowhere to store it, so it needs to go in the next couple of weeks really (28th latest). I'll add some pictures ASAP. Any questions just put them on here or ring me on 07762583123. Cheers, Matt.

Alfaracer68

Re: 155 2.0 8v skinny - FREE to collect.

Post by Alfaracer68 »

In reply to the message I received from Jon, it probably could be restored fairly easily really. As I say the engine and gearbox were fine pre fuel pump failure, it drove fine and was well looked after, I have a few spares with it too. The bodywork isn't too bad either really, it's a 25 year old car obviously, but a good deep polish would make a world of difference, no exterior rust or damage to note. The interior is surprisingly tidy too, no rips or tears, holes in the dash or buttons missing etc. I'd personally love for it to be restored, hence I kept it so long with that plan, but I'm realising I probably have a bit too much going on to get it done. Feel free to give me a call, you're more than welcome to view if you want to, or I can send pictures. I replied on here as I couldn't figure out how to reply by PM :) cheers

PETROLHEAD

Re: 155 2.0 8v skinny - FREE to collect.

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Hi Matt

If no-one else has taken the offer up of it, i'll certainly take it.

I think a quick resto if possible or track car base is as good an idea as any if it lends itself better that way :?:

cheers

shrew
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon