Alfa 164 V6 for sale

Moynesey

Alfa 164 V6 for sale

Post by Moynesey »

Hi all,

After much deliberation I have decided to offer for sale my ultra rare 1991 Series 1 Alfa Romeo 164 3.0 V6, fully restored and in showroom like condition.

This car was featured in the January 2016 Classics Monthly (please see photo), stating

"90's built Alfa saloon back to near showroom condition ensures at least one of these fast disappearing models will survive"

The Alfa 164 model range was also featured as a top tip in a recent Modern Classics magazine.

The photos speak for themselves but to be honest really don't show how deep a shine the paint work has and the how great the interior is.

Engine wise this is one of the superb 12v V6 Busso engined Alfa's, any of these V6 cars are being tipped by car experts across the globe as hot property in the booming classic car market and the original 12v V6's engines have always been favoured over the later versions.

Supersprint rear exhaust section.

5 speed gearbox selects perfectly and the clutch is in great condition, no slip etc.

The bodywork is superb, no rust or dents and has been recently resprayed to a high quality finish in the only colour to have, Rosso Red with unmarked graphite grey lower panels.

Both the front and rear seats are original grey velour with no marks or rips and the rear seat do not look sat in, with fully working electric front seats and electric tilt rear seats.

Centre console is in full working order and even includes the fully working original factory fitted radio (its hopeless but original) complete with working front cover (these usually broke).

All electric windows work as do the other electrics and even has a fully functioning electric tilt and slide sunroof.

Fully restored, polished rim original 1980's Azev A 17" wheels with brand new Uniroyal tyres have been fitted in a period modification and really set the car off, the original 15" alloys with tyres are included (see last photo)

The service books has every stamp from main dealers and independents, an A4 file with thousands of pounds worth of receipts, sales brochures, original handbooks in the correct leather wallet, all previous MoT's and spare keys!

MOT 21st May 2017

Brand new, unfitted and extremely rare rear Alfa boot badge included in the sale. These excahnge hands well over £100 if you can find one. They are no longer available from Alfa and I found one for sale in the USA.

This car is a total time warp appreciating rare classic and a must for any real Alfa fan/collectors, it simply has to be seen to be believed.

The car is available for £5,000 with the Avez wheels and brand new tyres.

The car is available for £4,000 without the Avez wheels and the original wheels only.

I have probably missed loads.

Any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

ianmoynes@hotmail.co.uk
07413 883166

Ian
IMG_1159.JPG

PETROLHEAD

Re: Alfa 164 V6 for sale

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Very nice car, and equally nice wheels, i like Azev's.

My own time with 164's is done, but i enjoyed them very much.

I agree that the classic status of these is going to appreciate notably very soon, and about time too :P
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

Moynesey

Re: Alfa 164 V6 for sale

Post by Moynesey »

Thanks Shrew, only considering a sale due to a return to stage rallying and working on my 105 Junior 1600, I also have another interesting Alfa coming my way soon, more about that once I have it.

My personal belief, the V6 164 is going to come out of left side and rocket in value very soon and as such I am still not sure about selling it to be fair.