Wow...

Alfamet

Wow...

Post by Alfamet »

Alfasam

Re: Wow...

Post by Alfasam »

This car was for sale (possibly sold) on Ebay UK late last year. Seem to remember I posted the link to the listing on CAF.
Think the asking price was around the 6.5 K mark. Therefore, KGF are looking for more than 100 percent mark up. The price, if achieved, would be a new high for a S3 Ti. Especially a 1.3!
Last edited by Alfasam on Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

alfasuddriver

Post by alfasuddriver »

Alfasam wrote:This car was for sale (possibly sold) on Ebay UK late last year. Seem to remember I posted the link to the listing on CAF.
Think the asking price was around the 6.5 K mark. Therefore, KGF are looking for a more than 100 percent mark up. The price, if acieved would be a new high for a S3 Ti. Especialy a 1.3!
You don't ask, you don't get I suppose...

Veesix75

Post by Veesix75 »

You don't always get either.

Anyone remember these from about 18 months ago, the dealer does because he continues to see them every day he opens his forecourt.

http://www.karden.co.uk/stock/alfa-rome ... ingDetails

http://www.karden.co.uk/stock/alfa-rome ... ingDetails

alfasuddriver

Post by alfasuddriver »

Yes, they've not sold yet I see. I met the previous owner of the white Sprint at National Alfa Day, he said the car used to belong to Peter Jones of Dragons Den fame. The problem with the way the Sprint is priced is that the car is not a low mileage example. If it were a super low mileage car it would justify the price at £12,000 and it would sell...

Series 2 Missionary

Post by Series 2 Missionary »

Not necesarilly the case.

There is a black Sprint 105 QV that has also been for sale for ages, advertised at 12.5k. This only has 20k miles on it and hasn't sold yet.
The white sprint referred to here is absolutely superb as I have also seen it - I can't imagine a better one- and its been hanging around for ages.
Another case of people not wanting to put their money where their mouth is.
It is only a question of time I am sure but the 15-20k 'Sud? I'm stlll not seeing it I'm afraid.

Fiatchris

Post by Fiatchris »

Mine isn't that good.... but still would sell it for 12k!!! :D :D :D