South African 4 door S1 Ti for sale

Alfasam

South African 4 door S1 Ti for sale

Post by Alfasam »

Spotted this early South African series 1 Ti 4 door on Gumtree South Africa yesterday. The vendor is looking for just over £3,000 for the car. Will cost approx. £2,000 to ship to UK. These are very rare. I last saw one for sale 4 years ago and that was only the second one I had seen since 2006.
Car looks decent from photos provided. Can see some minor damage to the rear offside wheel arch back lip, but otherwise looks tidy.
Forum member Smashcat has a similar car in red. Maybe worth asking him about importing classics from SA if you are interested?

Link: http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakkies ... 0904007109

Alfasam

Re: South African 4 door S1 Ti for sale

Post by Alfasam »

Here are some more pictures of the Alfasud Ti 4 door at a classic car show in South Africa. The car looks very good overall. I can see the previously mentioned small amount of damage to the off side rear arch back lip and a bit of loose/missing trim on the offside front bumper corner, but that is about all. This looks to be as good an example of a South African Ti as you will find. I would definitely buy it myself if I was not already restoring my 78 Super 4 door, but just have too much on my plate right now to take on any more.
6370532325_bd89de58b7_b.jpg
6370562031_4d9fb489ab_b.jpg