Pictures of the Green Machine

Spacenut

Pictures of the Green Machine

Post by Spacenut »

Hi guys – here are a couple of pictures of the Green Machine that I thought I would share with you. The first one was taken at the Drive It Day celebrations at Brooklands in 2012, and in this modified form was latterly the February pin-up in the 2015 Euro-Nova calendar. However, it didn’t get a lot of exposure there so I wanted to share it with a wider audience. In fact I liked the image so much that I had it blown up and framed by a well-known photo-processing company so I can sit and look at it on long winter nights…

Speaking of long winter nights, I took the second picture last night. For a first attempt at this sort of thing, I think it turned out quite well…

What I forgot to do was switch on the hazards to get the side repeaters lit up on the long exposure, and as you can see, I need a bit more practice at writing backwards. In the air. With a torch. I also took several pictures of the dashboard displays, but forgot to switch off the image stabiliser (which on a tripod simply adds instability) so the pictures came out all blurry. Next time I will get it right…

Lauren

junior

Re: Pictures of the Green Machine

Post by junior »

Yea great pictures, well done. :D

Right weather for that kind of thing as a lot of other tasks feel like hard work.

jobeed

Post by jobeed »

Great pictures, car looks absolutely fab.

Marlow Sud

Post by Marlow Sud »

Great pictures. Lovely choice of wheels.

Brgds
Simon

Alfasixnut

Post by Alfasixnut »

Great images Lauren - Well done!

Johnboy

Post by Johnboy »

Very cool 8-)