Laudoracing models Alfasud Sprint and Ti S1 in 1:18 scale

Alfasam

Laudoracing models Alfasud Sprint and Ti S1 in 1:18 scale

Post by Alfasam »

I have previously posted about this manufacturer of scale models on CAF.

They are currently offering a very accurate 1:18 scale model of the 1976 Alfasud Sprint coupe 1300 in red and met green with steel or alloy wheels.
They have also offered the Alfa 75 in 2015, and currently have the Guilietta 116 and Alfetta 116 saloons in their range. They produce small batches, so they tend to sell out within 6-9 months of launch.

They currently have a free shipping offer which saves a lot on the price these models are usually offered at on Ebay.de

Here is the link to the offer: http://www.laudoracing-models.com/en/

I checked their 2016 catalogue and see that they will be launching a 1:18 scale model of the Alfasud Ti series 1 sometime during 2016, so watch this space.

Here is the link to the catalogue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np0UimGAqIM It is on YouTube so let the video play through and keep an eye out for a white series 1 Ti.

This will be the first time there has been a 1:18 scale model of the Alfasud Ti. There is a Chinese made model of the series 1 berlina offered on Ebay.de but the detail is not correct and the profiling of some parts is not entirely accurate. There have been a couple of quite nice models in 1:24 scale produced but only of the Alfasud berlina 1972 and the Alfasud Ti Green Cloverleaf 1982. They can be found on Ebay.it.

Kegsti66

Re: Laudoracing models Alfasud Sprint and Ti S1 in 1:18 scal

Post by Kegsti66 »

They look very good detail.

Veesix75

Re: Laudoracing models Alfasud Sprint and Ti S1 in 1:18 scal

Post by Veesix75 »

Everyone needs to own a new car at some point in their life, even if it's a scale one.....I went for steel wheels on mine....... :D