New person (be nice now)

waynedear

New person (be nice now)

Post by waynedear »

Howdy all, probably know a few of you already, even bought a car off Shrew, V6 155, unhappily sold and now on it's third owner since i did...... deffo not Alfa people.
My baby is a lovely skinny 8v 155, so lovely in fact that i bought her 3 times :D she will now stay with me for all eternity she is currently on stands on the drive while i sort the tappy engine (2 shims needed) and put a new clutch in and replace the gearbox that i broke luckily i know someone that has one, eh Chris 8-)

I have just last week picked up a 146 ti as my daily, pretty sure it has been bumped at some stage but drives spot on and goes well and i love the looks, i need to do the belts and get some front indicators (Chris again, paypal sent yesterday mate)

Did not know this forum existed until a mate Daz told me, looks alright to me.

KevJTD

Re: New person (be nice now)

Post by KevJTD »

Hi Wayne, and welcome.
Are you Wayne the plumber? If so I think we've met, you used to (still do?) have a very quick Sud on Jenvey TB's that sounded great. Very impressed with the tractability of what is a very quick car.

Anyway, either way, glad you've found us ;)
Giulietta JTD 170
Lancia Delta integrale
Lancia Flavia coupe 1.8 1963
Lancia Dedra turbo
Renault Clio 197 RS

I'm bad with people things
But I should have tried more

Johnboy

Post by Johnboy »

Welcome to the mad house chap ! Nice 155 8-)
Powered by the dark side
Gt jtdm blackline
S2 33 cl veloce 16v sleeping
Freestyle superjet jetski

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

Lovely looking 155 Wayne, shame about the v6, i gather its rather untidy now thanks to the owners since you? :(

Welcome aboard mate, enjoy :P
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

waynedear

Post by waynedear »

KevJTD wrote:Hi Wayne, and welcome.
Are you Wayne the plumber? If so I think we've met, you used to (still do?) have a very quick Sud on Jenvey TB's that sounded great. Very impressed with the tractability of what is a very quick car.

Anyway, either way, glad you've found us ;)
That is not me Kev :lol:
I did have a famous V6 GTV that ended up parked on top of a dry stone wall and a Skoda fantasy Green with 2 white stripes 155, closest i came to a Sud was a 1.7ie 33 that i drove 3 times and then sold to a man from the south to repair his race car.

PETROLHEAD

Post by PETROLHEAD »

waynedear wrote: closest i came to a Sud was a 1.7ie 33 that i drove 3 times and then sold to a man from the south to repair his race car.

EEEH! you don't know your born lad! :lol:
SHREW

I AM the Law!

Alfasud 1.7-16v, Charade Turbo SR, & The Dirty Diesels - GT Cloverleaf, 159 Ti Sportwagon, Saab 9-3 Sportwagon

Johnboy

Post by Johnboy »

I was revving up the ban button when I read he sold the 33 after just three drives ! :shock: outrageous :lol: